Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to street holdens enjoy your stay

Latest topics

» Suey's vu Ss
by suey Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:44 pm

» Gday new guy from tassie
by VRCALAIS Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:10 am

» my 1996 VS Acclaim
by MICK JE76VS Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 pm

» vq caproce shell
by VRCALAIS Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:06 pm

» Whats your JOB
by O.SODVS Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:37 pm

» Diagnostic and Tuning Software
by O.SODVS Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:48 am

» OSODVS - VN SS
by O.SODVS Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:19 pm

» The NEW VL SL
by O.SODVS Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:41 pm

» where is every one????
by O.SODVS Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:01 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags

+2
[jonnoo]
O.SODVS
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:54 pm

ADS 71

ADS 71

Wet and dry sandpaper. Start at 180 grit and work through the grades to 2200 grit, use wet with some detergent in the water and then a $40 metal polishing kit from Bunnings, electric drill and with a Sh!t load of beer and time it'll look flash.

27Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:49 pm

O.SODVS

O.SODVS
ADMINISTRATOR

Use the detergant through all grades??? or just when I get to 800 upwards?

28Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:09 pm

[jonnoo]

[jonnoo]
SUPER MODERATOR

Wat u polishing

29Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:26 am

O.SODVS

O.SODVS
ADMINISTRATOR

The rocker covers, because the top covers that are going on are polished too. So I wanna sort of match it in....

Well, have done all the wiring I wanted to do...Didnt really hide all of it. Just wanted to get rid of the ugly fuse box from near the battery....so now thats inside the car.

Worked on it all day yesterday and now im burnt to a crisp lol...My back is red as :O
So today im thinking about sitting in the shed (where I cant get burnt lol) and do some more sanding of these rocker covers....

Will get a couple of pics.

30Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:28 am

O.SODVS

O.SODVS
ADMINISTRATOR

Oh I can rebuild the tranny pump for about $150 or I can buy a rebuilt pump for $150....

The one I can buy is only a 10 vane which is stock. But if I rebuild mine it will be a 13 vane which is sort of an upgrade and a little stronger Very Happy

31Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:20 am

Detox_nath83

Detox_nath83
SUPER MODERATOR

go the 13 man... and as for u getting burnt here is the solution.

Put on a bloody T-shift u boffin.

32Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:32 am

O.SODVS

O.SODVS
ADMINISTRATOR

Yeah thats what I was thinking...

It was too hot for a t-shirt..But im feeliny it now haha...Next time I will lol...

Had to remove drives side strut...Somehow he has bent the top were it bolts on, and also cracked it...

Well got a bit done to 1 rocker cover, and also got the stereo in... Just have to fix this strut....Anyone got a vb to vp strut top....Need just a stock one as its bent to the shit house..

33Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:26 am

O.SODVS

O.SODVS
ADMINISTRATOR

Well, today when we got back from melbs, Thought I would have a bit of a play....

Drilled the exhaust mani and got rid of the broken bolt in it....

Back left quarter was dinted where the little black strip is in front of rear wheel. So I pulled the strip off, sanded it back to bare metal as it was starting to rust, and gave it a bit of black spray paint. Until I get around to fixing it...

Also will have to change the rear springs for a RWC, Hasn't got lowered shocks in it, so when you jack it up the springs fall out... Have a set of heavy duty towing springs I will throw in there for now, until I get some lowered shocks..

Have to come up with some coin to fix the gearbox also...Can get the parts, just need the cash!

The rocker covers, well only done a little bit of 1....Still have to pull the other one off and do that,...Going to finsih 1 first before I start the other....

With the gas, well I have removed most of it, Still have to remove the lines...Might just leave them in, just in case I decide to put it back on gas.

Also the spare wheel will be going back in its original spot, And going to remove that bracket that holds it in the back...

There is a set of roof racks that came with it, so i'm going to sell them off as I dont need them..

Going to remove the tongue off the tow bar setup. But I am leaving it there just incase we have to tow anything, will use this as its an 8 and have plenty of grunt...

When this is on the road, going to retire the walky until I get another motor for it, as the motor thats in it has had a hard life. Its had the turbo gear on it, plus towed a fair bit, and is starting to sound abit tired and sad.....

34Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:27 pm

O.SODVS

O.SODVS
ADMINISTRATOR

Hey guys,

Do any of you know what those wheels are? There 16" and need to make some coin so I can fix it and get it on the road before the walky shits itself!!!

35Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:01 am

O.SODVS

O.SODVS
ADMINISTRATOR

Well I had to take the plastic bit off the back to fix the rear washer squirter, I broke it by accident....It doesn't matter tho, I will just leave it off. And here is a couple of pics of the dint and the back without the plastic piece.

Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 2hi70y0
Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 25smv7n
Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 2i8vm8z

36Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:22 am

[jonnoo]

[jonnoo]
SUPER MODERATOR

looks good
NFI about the wheels
they look simmilar to mono 5 spokes without center caps...

loll i love the pedders springs not sitting in the boot properly
get some shortens shocks!

37Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:05 am

O.SODVS

O.SODVS
ADMINISTRATOR

[jonnoo] wrote:looks good
NFI about the wheels
they look simmilar to mono 5 spokes without center caps...

loll i love the pedders springs not sitting in the boot properly
get some shortens shocks!

I was waiting for someone to say something about the springs lol....I'm just going to take them out and change them to Heavy duty springs until I get some cash to be able to buy lowered shocks...Then I will put them back in.

Yeah I dunno about the wheels either...Need some cash so I'm going to flog them off...Not sure what price to put on them tho.

Looks good?? The dint looks shit house and I will have to fix that, But that can wait until I fix the rest of the paint work...Bonnet and roof with the clear pealing off.

But it looks better with no thing on the back!

38Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:35 pm

[jonnoo]

[jonnoo]
SUPER MODERATOR

I ment progress looks good

39Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:37 pm

O.SODVS

O.SODVS
ADMINISTRATOR

Yeah man, getting there slowly haha

40Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:19 am

NASTY1

NASTY1

please finish the vl lol

spoke to my mate after court that day he said $650 for ecu and loom

41Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:52 pm

O.SODVS

O.SODVS
ADMINISTRATOR

Oh yeah sweet man I will let him know....

Yeah did a little bit on the vl the other day

42Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:58 pm

NASTY1

NASTY1

do alot.you have plenty of spare time lol

43Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 pm

O.SODVS

O.SODVS
ADMINISTRATOR

HAHA, I'm looking for a job man, but no prick wants to employ me haha, Went for a job but didnt get it Sad

44Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:27 pm

NASTY1

NASTY1

yea im looking for a new job at moment but im to picky.lots of jobs around you just goa be prepared to start at the bottom

45Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 pm

O.SODVS

O.SODVS
ADMINISTRATOR

Yeah I went for a steels salesman and timber salesman and didnt get them.

46Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:36 pm

NASTY1

NASTY1

you got experience in both?

47Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 pm

O.SODVS

O.SODVS
ADMINISTRATOR

nopes haha....

48Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 pm

NASTY1

NASTY1

what you got experience in?

im in timber industry at moment but got 4-5 year experience in metal industry.

49Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:44 pm

O.SODVS

O.SODVS
ADMINISTRATOR

Not a great deal man!

Have got:

Red card- to go on building site
Cert 2 in conservation and land management

Heaps of experience in mechanics

Done a bit of plastering
Done a bit of carpentry
Bit of stone walls (Building them)

few other bits and pieces

50Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags - Page 2 Empty Re: Nackerz new VN Berlina 5 litre wags Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:30 am

[jonnoo]

[jonnoo]
SUPER MODERATOR

my old man owns a platering business

hey nackerz go onto mycareer and seek
there's heaps of jobs on there man

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum